Monday, June 24, 2013

Update!

Jesus, it's been a long time since I've been on here! Anna is almost six months old, and she's growing like a weed! I attempted to go back to work after she was six weeks old, and that lasted maybe two months. I felt like I needed to be home with my little angel.

So, officially, I'm a homemaker for the moment, and its incredible to watch her grow, to do things with her, and to watch her learn. I'm already so very proud of her. I'm also very proud of her daddy, who makes it possible for me to be home with her, while he works a full-time job and two side jobs. I adore him, and he is such an amazing human being. I love spending every moment I can with the family we are creating.

Oh, and by the way, I'm pregnant again! I'm about 13 Weeks Along, and we're so excited to find out who he/she is going to be! This might be it for us when it comes to children, but I'm very pleased that no matter whether it is a boy or a girl, he/she and Anna Sophia will always have each other.

Since I've been away from Harley, I have kinda started to become a cooking fanatic: I love to try new recipes on Joseph, my dad, and my brother... Most of the time they like them, sometimes I go a little crazy with the spice and the flavors. I'm pretty proud of myself, and I would love to start sharing recipes!

I've started writing a little family newsletter, so these should update you just a tad!

Click to play this Smilebox newsletter
Create your own newsletter - Powered by Smilebox
Another free newsletter design by Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox newsletter
Create your own newsletter - Powered by Smilebox
Newsletter design customized with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH are you really pregnant again???? So happy for you :3

    ~Nina :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.