Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TTC Support!

Trying To Conceive (TTC) can be an extremely trying time for couples: some get pregnant on the first cycle, some have been trying for years and are still waiting. 

I have been blessed to have two babies back to back, but I know it could have been so much harder (we had our own TTC concerns from the very beginning). On the other hand, we have a family member who has been trying to have children for 10 years. They have tried IVF, many other options, and are now looking into adoption. Just because we have children does not mean that I have no empathy for anyone in this situation. I don't know what I would do without my babies, so I know what it means for you. 

Just know that every family has their own road to walk when it comes to having children. Some can have children easily and naturally, but some can't, and that should not make you feel like less of a woman or a man. It's just your course. Your time will come. There are many other options, and I thoroughly believe that when it is time, God will bless your life, in whatever option.  

I know it infuriates you when you hear about people who didn't want their children or see them mistreating them when you're out and about. Why couldn't you have had that baby? You would love him/her like no one else could... I know because I feel it too, all the time! This is only preparing you for your own little one and is helping you to appreciate him/her so much more! 

Don't loss faith or hope. Don't give up. I am here to support anyone having problems TTCing, and I also implore you to check out these communities on TheBump.com. It's absolutely wonderful, helpful, and refreshing to talk to someone going through the exact same things you are. Good luck to you all! XOXO, Kyrstie.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.