Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Love Dare!

I don't know if any of you guys have heard of "the Love Dare" or the movie, Fireproof, but it's a 40 day dare to improve your marriage (or relationship).

Anyways, the Love Dare just came out with a FREE Love Dare Marriage Evaluation that has the potential for helping you focus on your specific strengths and weaknesses and what you really need to work on when it comes to you and your mate. Whether you have some relationship issues, are falling apart, or have the perfect marriage, I recommend everyone do this, only to make their relationships better and more successful. I testify to it, and it has done wonders for myself and my relationship. Check it out!


For more info on the Love Dare, check out my Relationship Bootcamp!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.