Tuesday, July 9, 2013

We're Planning A Wedding!

Joseph and I have been engaged since December 9, 2011, but with all the moving, over-working, and baby-having, we just haven't found the opportune time to have a wedding. We have finally made the choice! We have Set the Date! We will be having our civil ceremony this October 25, 2013, and we will be planning our actual wedding ceremony and reception to be October 25, 2014 (on our one-year wedding anniversary). I'm so excited! I'll have time to look my best again and get off some post-baby weight... And we're finally planning our wedding! We're finally going to make it legal and official! I will officially be Mrs. Kyrstie Leigh Scales Boyd. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay, a wedding. I hope you and Joe enjoy your wedding. Me and nick are waiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you will be there won't you? Haha! And I BETTER be invited to yours! :) Did you guys get your license yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.