Friday, July 19, 2013

Keeping It Moving!

It's been a rough week! I'm sick (that congestion, headache, nausea crud), Joseph has tonsillitis, and Anna's teething. So, we haven't been sleeping much, to say the least. I feel like I'm losing energy to get the housework done, and I think I finally need to get that eye exam... It's getting hard to see and focus on things, especially the computer screen... 

In other news, we're moving right along in our life. We have finally decided to apply for a mortgage loan and finally buy a house of our own. We realize that we may not get our dream house right away, but this gives us a starting point. We're going to make sure we have a house in Columbia County, so that our babies have a good home and a good school system to grow up in. We plan to get the mortgage payed off in ten years instead of 30 after the babies get into school and I go back to work. It's crazy that we can actually do this. We actually have the resources to own a home of our own! 

Anyways, enough rambling about me, how has your week been? XOXO, Kyrstie. 

2 comments:

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.