Thursday, September 19, 2013

Baking with Anna!

I'm not much of a baker, but I decided to make a cake this past week: I thought it would be a good activity for Anna and I to do together, and she had so much fun! 

I just mixed the ingredients in the bowl, cooked the cake, and when it was cool, we iced it together. She didn't seem to be a huge chocolate icing fan, but she ended up loving it and spent some time on the kitchen floor eating it off the cake knife.  


I ended up having to end the icing tasting when she decided that her and Motley should share, haha! She acts like the dog really is her sister!


I don't really know how old babies have to be to help Mommy in the kitchen, but I have tons of baby pictures of me sitting in my Bigmama's kitchen, eating the brownie batter out of the mixing bowl. It was a childhood memory I will never forget and one I plan to share very regularly with my little ones!

What about you? What kind of childhood memories do you have that you share or are planning on sharing with your babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.