Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Third Trimester!

I'll be 28 Weeks this Sunday; finally made it to the Third Trimester! Only 1/3 of the way left to go, so we're in the home stretch!


Total weight gain: Not sure; I've officially hidden the scale, haha! I do know that I was 138 pounds at my last appointment (so like 13 pounds), and I'll be able to give a better number after our next appointment, this Thursday!

Maternity clothes? Definitely! I don't think I ever really got out of maternity clothes from last pregnancy, especially when it comes to jeans!

Stretch marks? No new ones, but I do have the one from the stray dog we found last pregnancy scratching me in the stomach (and the scratch stretching out) and the one from where my belly button ring was, both becoming more and more noticeable the bigger I get. 

Sleep: Haha! That's hilarious! Anna has been absolutely impossible to get to sleep and stay asleep as of lately, and on top of that, I feel so huge that I can never get comfortable! I toss, turn, and wake up all night, and I'm always in pain! On top of all that, I can't seem to turn my brain off at night, so I just end up lying there, even if everyone is asleep and I somehow find a comfortable position to lay in!

Best moment this week: ...When I get to get out and see my best friend, Lauren and have dinner out with the family for my birthday this coming Wednesday... It's been a rough week this week; Anna has been fussy most of it, and a little break would be nice!

Miss anything? My pre-pregnancy body and energy (and, not to be weird or anything, but some intimacy issues that come with those things). Oh yeah, and being able to sleep on my stomach all cuddled up to Joseph!

Movement: Holy crap, tons and tons! He kicks all day and all night! He is definitely a rambunctious one, this one!

Food cravings: Sweets, chocolate, and good, solid protein, i.e. steaks, chicken, pork, so on (definitely not a vegetarian here! Haha!).

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still lactose intolerant! And, random stuff gives me heartburn. Sometimes soda makes me feel terrible, yet I crave it all the time!

Gender: Still Team Blue (a bouncing - seriously bouncy - Baby Boy); I mean as far as I know, and I doubt that fact is going to change, as sure as our tech was!

Labor signs: Nope, but with the pressure I feel this time around, I don't think he's going to wait 'til his due date like Anna did, haha!

Symptoms: Feet hurt, joint pain and body aches, heartburn, and feeling HUGE (so bloaty, I guess)! I also believe I'm going bald because I swear any time someone touches me, they end up with my hair on them!

Belly Button in or out? In.

Happy or moody most of the time: Probably moody. I get aggravated at the smallest and most ridiculous things; which, having a cranky eight-month-old who won't sleep or eat, and dealing with a disrespectful seventeen-year-old who is failing homeschooling on purpose probably doesn't help...

Looking forward to: Shopping for little boy baby clothes and supplies, and GETTING THIS BABY OUT! Haha!

To learn more about pregnancy at 28 Weeks or your week of pregnancy, check out: Mommy's Corner!

10 Signs You're in Your Third Trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.