Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Fall!

Ahhh... Fall is my favorite season and definitely my favorite time of year: my birthday, my favorite holiday (Halloween), and oh so much more! I'm so glad summer's pretty much over, and I can't wait for the cool weather to get here! Happy Fall, everyone!



I can't wait to do all of these things with our little Anna Bear! And we'll be picking up her very first Halloween costume next week! 

We typically go to the Columbia County Fair every year, and this year, we're planning to take little Anna, so she can ride the kiddie rides and pet the fluffy animals at the petting zoo. It will be starting on Halloween this year and going through Saturday, November, 9th! I don't know about any of the events or specials going on as of yet, but they typically keep everyone updated here: Columbia County Fair

We're also looking to do a corn maze this year, and I know of a pretty good one located at Steed's Dairy in Grovetown. They also have a pumpkin patch, hay rides, a petting zoo, and tons more! Check it out here: Steed's Dairy

Also, there is a great list of the fall activities going on around here and all over Georgia listed here: Pumpkin Patches & More

What do you have planned for this fall season? Ideas are definitely welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.