Friday, September 13, 2013

Only 100 Days Left!

Little Baby Boyd (aka Little Bear) is the size of a cauliflower this week! And in two days, I will be 26 Weeks pregnant! We hit the 100 day stretch today, and we're almost in the third trimester! We're SO excited! 

Again, this pregnancy has been a breeze, and with chasing Anna around, I barely notice the belly that's getting bigger and BIGGER every day! Just the lactose intolerance and the want for what I want to eat changing every couple days ...and I'm starting to get a little achy. Sleep has definitely been difficult as of late, but we also have an eight month old! Haha. Also, I can tell I'm carrying Little Man really low because there is a lot of pressure on my lower extremities that I did not have with Anna (At least he's not on my sciatic nerve all the time like she was though!).

I can't believe Anna is getting so darn big! Within a week and a half, she started pulling herself up into a sitting position, crawling, and pulling herself up into a standing position. At this point, she's a speed demon with the crawling (being able to make it from the bedroom to the kitchen in the time it takes me to make her a bottle), and all she wants to do is stand and walk. She's pulling herself up on everything and trying to do some kind of "Mogley" walk.


We're already in the three month stretch for Little Bear, and sadly in a little over three months, Anna will be a year old! It's crazy how fast time flies! Make sure to enjoy every minute of it, you guys, because it's gone in a flash!

To find out more on Week 25 or your week of pregnancy, check out: Mommy's Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.