Friday, October 4, 2013

28 Week Appointment!

Yesterday was my 28 Week appointment for Little Man ...and the dreaded Glucose Tolerance Test! Our sweet boy's heartbeat was in the high 140s and seems to be doing great!

We have decided to set an induction date for December 20th (a Friday, instead of a Sunday, like the 22nd) because my doctor won't be on call that week because of the holidays and so we can be home before Christmas and before rude holiday staff. That way, we can enjoy a little Christmastime with little Anna before she goes down to Florida to stay with her grandparents for a week.

Also, because of the terrible hemorrhage I had when I gave birth to Anna and because I have a negative blood type that has the possibility of not being compatible with Little Man's, I have to go to the hospital, have my blood drawn, and get the RhoGAM shot ...ahhh, more needles, haha!



After all that news, I had to drink the "orange-flavored" "Gatorade" juice for the Glucose Test and then sit in the waiting room for an hour to get my blood drawn. Anna was exhausted and passed out on my chest, even with all the noise going on in there. 

I got my blood drawn, and then Anna and I went to Kid-2-Kid, so I could sell some of the clothes that don't fit her anymore. Then, I got her a cute little Halloween outfit and a light coat for her as it gets colder. She got to be around other little kids while she was there, and she loved it! She was SO very good all day long, quiet and just taking it all in, then she babbled to me the whole car ride home and yelled, "Whoo!" every time we went over a bump or set of train tracks! My little angel is so perfectly adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.