Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Birthday Blessings!

Another year has come and gone, and today, I turn 22. And, though I can't drink again this birthday, haha, I can't help but take a second to appreciate how my life has changed and how I have grown over the past year.


I am now the mother to a beautiful, healthy, bouncy baby girl, and I have a little boy due in less than three months. I have a wonderful family who support me, a best friend who has never left, and an amazing husband-to-be who will legally be my husband in just a few weeks! I have never been so happy in my life as I am now, and I am so blessed to have made it this far. 

This time last year, I still wasn't grown-up. I had Anna on the way, but I still had no clue what it took to be a good mother and to truly be a good partner. I have come so far since then, and every day I feel only more blessed to have what I have and to have made better decisions over the past few months to get me to this point!

Until next year, XOXO, Kyrstie.


Anna trying her first piece of ice cream cake! She definitely wasn't sure about that stuff! Haha!


I hate pictures of myself these days, but me and my younger sister, Mystie (she and my mom came to visit today).

Side Note: My day was made even more wonderful by my dad and my Joseph. They brought home pizza so I didn't have to cook, and Joseph brought me the most chocolaty cupcake he could find with a candle to blow out. He also got me presents from Victoria's Secret, one of every girl's favorite stores! He is so absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.