Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Years!

Wow! 2013 has been such an incredible year for us!

We've brought two beautiful, happy, healthy babies into this world!



Anna has gone from barely being able to hold her head up to sitting to crawling to standing and now to almost walking!

 

I married my best friend this past October!

And, we have finally gotten our lives together on the right track and going in the right direction!

I'm so excited for all the potential the New Year holds for us and our little family, and I'm ecstatic to get going on all we plan to accomplish in it!

Happy New Years, everyone! I hope you're all looking back on another marvelous year and are ready to embark on a new and exciting fresh start for 2014! XOXO, Kyrstie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.