Friday, December 6, 2013

Week 38!

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS! 14 MORE DAYS TO GO!


We had our 38 Week Appointment today, and everything is looking great!

We had an ultrasound to check Little Man's size, and though they couldn't get a good measurement (he's so far down at this point that they can't get a good look at his head), the tech estimates about six pounds, one ounce. They were way off with Anna, even though she wasn't that low, and she came out much bigger than they planned, so I'm not really that worried. I'm so glad he's healthy (with his heartbeat around 146), and I am so ready to meet him!

I'm glad he's locked and loaded, but his little toes are in my rib cage, and I can't sleep at night because there is no possible way to find a comfortable position and not be in pain. The 20th can NOT come fast enough! Haha!

One more appointment next week before our induction the Friday after, and my doctor isn't worried about anything at all. She didn't even check my cervix today. She just said I'm prepared, and since I'm already scheduled for an induction, if it comes before then, it comes, and I know what to do. Though, I hope it doesn't happen this coming week because she will be in Disneyworld with her baby girls!

I'm sure he'll wait until he's forced out, but our little pumpkin could show up any day now!

For more on Week 38 or your week of pregnancy, check out Mommy's Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.