Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 16!

DAY 16 - Drive: I've been told that I tend to be a little stubborn sometimes ...or should I say "determined." I push for what I want and what I believe, and I don't compromise well when it comes to my morals and values. I can be pretty impatient when I'm working toward something, and that only makes me work harder to get myself to where I want to be. I'm working on that, being able to compromise easier with other and to gain patience as a person. But, what I love about my determination is that it pushes me and keeps me going, no matter what the obstacle. It keeps me working hard for a better life for myself and my family. It keeps me from backing down when it comes to doing what is best for them and constantly bettering myself.

What about you? What are you thankful for on this gorgeous fall day?

Also, if you feel like doing a little extra gratitude meditating today, definitely feel free to check out Day 16's Journal Prompt (and maybe think about starting a "Gratitude Journal" to keep track of all the people and things you are thankful for this Thanksgiving):













































































MY LIST:
  1. My husband
  2. His mom
  3. His grandmother
  4. His sister
  5. His brother-in-law
  6. My dad
  7. His mom
  8. My mom
  9. Her boyfriend, Rob
  10. My brother
  11. My sister
  12. My cousin, Christina
  13. My cousin, Keith
  14. My Aunt Pat
  15. My teacher, Mrs. Robinson
  16. My daughter
  17. My son

So, who's on your list?

BSD Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.