Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 18!

DAY 18 - Humor: I have no idea what I would do if I didn't know people who have a sense of humor. I absolutely love to laugh, and I try to surround myself with people who can make me laugh. Life would be so mundane if I couldn't make fun of myself and others, and making my baby girl laugh warms my heart. My husband and my best friend are the funniest people I know, and I adore that about their personalities. The moral of the story: Don't take life too seriously; keep a childlike view of the world, and stay adventurous and curious about the excitement and beauty of life. If you can't do that, you just get hardened and cold to the world, and you become cynical to life and those around you. Even if you've got smoke coming out of your ears or tears rolling down your face, smile, it will make you feel just a little bit better!


BSD Comic:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.