Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 22!

DAY 22 - Memories: I guess I'm a pretty nostalgic person, and I'm so grateful for all of the hilarious and wonderful memories I've made over the years. I've always loved to be spontaneous whenever I get the chance, and I've had the opportunity to do so many exciting things and to go so many exciting places. However, the best memories are those made with the least money, doing the least outrageous things, and just being with the people you care about. No matter good or bad, each memory is a blessing to teach you a lesson, make you laugh, and keep you going through the harder times. I look forward to all of the beautiful memories left yet to make with all of my absolutely wonderful family and friends!


Is this a nostalgic time of year for you as well? Any memories you would like to share?

BSD Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.