Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 17!

DAY 17 - My Daddy: I HAD to do an individual status just for my Daddy Dearest. I've been a Daddy's Girl my whole life, and I have been told plenty times over that my Daddy has spoiled the crap out of me growing up. I am so grateful for everywhere we've been together and everything we've done together, and those memories will be absolutely precious to me for the rest of my life. He has always been there when I've been in trouble or a sticky situation (made an hour and a half trip into 20 minutes when I flipped my car), and he has always been there to talk to about decisions and worries. He's always supported me, even when he didn't necessarily approve of my choices. He has been there to support and help myself and my new little family through every step of the way, and he is an incredible Papa to Anna. I always know that no matter what, I will always have a home to come home to and a shoulder to cry on. I have the best father anyone could ever dream of! I love you, Daddy!


Let your cup runneth over today! Here's Day 17's Journal Topic:


It's pretty rainy outside today, so we will probably take our "Gratitude Walk" tomorrow - I did sit on the front porch and watch it for awhile. I do want to take a moment to appreciate the rain though, that cleanses and feeds our world and that is the best sleep-aid in the world. On a rainy day, you just want to be home and cuddled up in a blanket with the ones you love with a cup of coffee and a good book. Absolutely wonderful!

I also want to show my appreciation for bubble baths! Ahhh... are there words? So absolutely soothing and relaxing, no matter what's going on in your day. I just want to say that pregnancy aches and pains, rainy days, and bubble baths = PERFECTION!

BSD Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.