Friday, November 15, 2013

28 Days of Thanksgiving!

Something that myself and my friends do around this time of year is pick something we are thankful for each and every day from the first day of November to Thanksgiving. It really gives you perspective and helps you to appreciate each and every blessing in your life. So, blog about it, post a Facebook status every day, or take a picture. We all have so very much to be thankful for each and every day!


What I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving... (not in any particular order):

DAY 1 - Family

DAY 2 - Nature

DAY 3 - My Husband

DAY 4 - My Best Friend

DAY 5 - My Babies

DAY 6 - Family-In-Law

DAY 7 - Fall Weather

DAY 8 - Adopted Family

DAY 9 - Opportunity

DAY 10 - Motley

DAY 11 - My Corolla

DAY 12 - Optimism

DAY 13 - My Grandparents

DAY 14 - Mistakes

DAY 15 - Horses

DAY 16 - Drive

DAY 17 - My Daddy

DAY 18 - Humor

DAY 19 - Education

DAY 20 - Health

DAY 21 - Freedom

DAY 22 - Memories

DAY 23 - Food

DAY 24 - Family Time

DAY 25 - The Lord

DAY 26 - Road Trips

DAY 27 - Thanksgiving and the Holiday Season

DAY 28 - So thankful to be out of the house and out of Georgia! Off to Macclenny to spend Thanksgiving with the hubby's family! ROAD TRIP!



Haha, I love these things: Bitstrips App - Kyrstie's Bitstrips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.