Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 36!

We're finally in the final month countdown ...ONLY 29 DAYS LEFT! I can't believe that today next month, I will be holding our sweet baby boy!

I had my 36 Week Appointment today (as well as picking up Little Man's car seat), and everything is looking great! His heartbeat is in the 150s, and though I am measuring small, I'm definitely not worried: I measured even smaller with Anna, and she was almost eight pounds (I just "hide pregnancy well" for some reason, haha)! It does give us the opportunity to have one last ultrasound though, so we're excited for that!

I also had my Group B Strep test today, and I tested positive for it last time with Anna. For any of you ladies getting close to 36 Weeks, if you do test positive (they just give you a quick swab), they just give you penicillin during labor so that it doesn't affect the baby. No worries, about 30-40% of women have it and have no idea until they get pregnant.

I'm dilated about one and half centimeters, but I'm not really effaced and still sown up pretty tight, so we should be absolutely fine traveling to Florida for Thanksgiving this coming Thursday. ...Just not looking forward to riding four hours with a pregnant belly, back, and my pregnant RLS, as well as sleeping on the hardest bed in creation at Joseph's grandmother's house. Getting the heck out of Georgia for a day will be nice though! Haha!

For more on Week 36 or your week of pregnancy, check out Mommy's Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.