Saturday, November 9, 2013

Week 34!

SIX MORE WEEKS!


Total weight gain: I was like 141 pounds at my appointment on Thursday (though I wasn't really paying attention, as Anna was screaming her head off because of her stranger anxiety, haha), so like 16 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Very much so! I found out this week that I can no longer fit into my yoga pants anymore (which I could fit through my entire pregnancy with Anna), but they're XS, so I guess I couldn't expect to stay in them forever. Now, it's maternity jeans and pajama pants for the next six weeks.

Stretch marks? The old ones just keep stretching, blah.

Sleep: I lay there for at least two hours or so before I can finally fall asleep these days, just listening to Joseph snore. I toss and turn all night, can never get comfortable, and am in pain every morning when I wake up. I'm over this, seriously...

Best moment this week: It was nice to get out this past Thursday. I had my 34 Week doctors appointment and ran some errands. Probably my best moment was officially getting my name changed on my license! I'm officially Mrs. Boyd through the DMV!

Miss anything? Feeling normal... I swear my birth announcement is going to be, "I'm a normal human being again!" I'm just ready to have my body back and to be rid of these aches and pains.

Movement: He never stops! And it gets painful sometimes and definitely makes it hard to sleep. You can just sit there and watch my stomach roll and bounce. That barely ever happened with Anna. It's kinda cool, yet kinda creepy, haha!

Food cravings: Reese's cups, definitely Reese's cups...

Anything making you queasy or sick? Spicy foods have not been my friend, as of late. Heartburn, heartburn, heartburn... I have to eat foods with substance too; junk food makes me sick. And I have to eat when I'm hungry because if I wait any longer, I feel sick then too. 

Gender: Still Team Blue!

Labor signs: Definitely Braxton Hicks contractions and LOTS of pressure.  They haven't checked to see if I'm dilated or effaced yet, but some women in my birth club are 4 centimeters dilated or more ...heck, I think six of them have already had their babies! Please wait until full-term, Little Man!

Symptoms: Just adding to the list every day - Feet hurt, joint pain and body aches, back pain, nerve pain, pressure, heartburn, losing energy and flexibility, and feeling HUGE! I feel like a fragile flower that will break if anyone touches me, yet I crave massages! Haha!

Belly Button in or out? Still in ...but slowly pushing out. I can easily MAKE it pop out at this point.

Happy or moody most of the time: Moody and happy (hormonal). Joseph keeps me happy for the most part, Anna makes me happy and drives me bonkers, and my younger brother drives me up the wall enough that I want to throw his crap out into the yard half the time.

Looking forward to: Shopping for little boy baby clothes and supplies, Christmas shopping, our possible trip to Florida to see Joseph's family for Thanksgiving (I'll be 36 Weeks, so we'll be pushing it, haha!), and GETTING THIS BABY OUT!

To learn more about pregnancy at 34 Weeks or your week of pregnancy, check out: Mommy's Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.