Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 19!

DAY 19 - Education: I am so very grateful to have been given the opportunity for a great education through great teachers and great mentors. I've been able to feed my mind and curiosity through books, lessons, and incredible discussions, and not everyone gets that chance. I'm grateful for the school I attended and all of the academic extracurricular activities I was involved in. They expanded my thought process, made me a better writer, and made me a better speaker. I am especially grateful to Mrs. Lee Robinson who was my teacher for 8 or 9 classes in high school (so we got to know each other pretty well), took me under her wing as a debater, and was an incredible mentor to me in English Literature, high school, and life in general. She has been extremely influential in my life, and I know that my education would not have been as fulfilling without her. ...Furthermore, I'm definitely looking forward to going back to college in the near future, and I'm grateful for the support of the people in my life in finishing my degree.


BSD Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.