Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 20!

DAY 20 - Health: I know I complain about the aches and pains of pregnancy, but at the end of the day, it's just a small thing to bear for our sweet baby boy. I am so blessed to have woken up this morning alive and well. I have my health while so many others suffer from the thousands of different illnesses around the world. Somehow, I don't have any real physical, mental, or genetic deficiencies, and I have the ability to move easily, play and chase after Anna, work using my body, and better my body with exercise. I am blessed to have had two easy, healthy pregnancies (hopefully this birth goes just as easy as last time as well), and two beautiful, active, healthy babies. I pray for many more healthy years for myself, my husband, and my precious little family, as well as all of my loved ones!



BSD Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.