Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 21!

DAY 21 - Freedom: I know that our government hasn't been the greatest as of late, and many of our fellow citizens would rather focus on the issues that separate us rather than banning together on the more pressing matters of our society. However, at the end of the day, I have to say that I am so very PROUD to be an American. I am so grateful to be a citizen of this amazing country and that we have the liberty to complain about the things we aren't happy about. I feel so blessed to have the freedom to do anything I want to in life, to make my own decisions, and to succeed and to fail as I choose. I am also grateful for every man and woman who has put his/her life on the line for myself and my family to be able to sleep soundly at night. America is still the best country in the world, and I am blessed to be able to raise my children here!



BSD Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Blue Sky Days! XOXO, Kyrstie.